It’s that time again…
We are now accepting submissions for FOREPLAYS 2013: Spring Fever!
That’s right SPRING fever. This year, instead of in the deep darkness of February, FOREPLAYS will be happening in March. It’ll be a celebration of the glorious sexiness of spring, when the winter blues give way to frisky sexual rejuvenation! And this is your chance to answer the call of the wild and write a play for our frisky, fun, annual event!
– Your play should be 15-20 minutes long
– It should be inspired by this year’s theme: Spring Fever
– Keep in mind that our acting talent pool is generally in their 20s or 30s
– Character count should be kept to six or less (but choruses are doable and always fun)
– Remember, FOREPLAYS isn’t just an evening of short plays – it’s a theatrical event. There’s booze, music, videos, hanging out, socializing, and awesome-ness. So we’re looking for plays that reflect that spirit – have some fun! And don’t forget to consider the space (Galapagos is set up with tables and booths surrounded by water, with a stage at the front and a metal walkway linking the front to the back, as well as a mezzanine with cafe tables. There’s a lot of red and black. It’s pretty sexy)
So go forth, and get ready for spring. The deadline for submissions is December 16th at 6pm.
All plays should be submitted to FOREPLAYS@fullstopcollective.org